In this Permanente Live webinar, physician leaders from a variety of health organizations discuss the potential of hospital-at-home programs.
Artificial intelligence (AI) may just be the most hyped innovation this century, with companies scrambling for the next big application or investors funneling billions into a potential Holy Grail of machine learning. Health care isn’t immune from the attraction to transform care delivery with AI. Last year, health AI companies raised a record $12 billion in funding. But a healthy dose of skepticism should be paired with scientific evidence to develop the best use of AI-powered applications or systems to care for patients.
In this upcoming Permanente Live webinar, industry physician experts will examine the state of AI in health care. Join this complimentary webinar, “Health care’s quest for an AI strategy,” on September, 26, 2022 (Monday) at 9:30 a.m. PT/12:30 p.m. ET.
- Learn how industry leaders view the role of AI in health care.
- Hear what questions need to be asked to ensure proper assessment of AI programs.
- Learn how leading organizations such as Kaiser Permanente, Mayo Clinic, Salesforce, Verily, and Google are incorporating AI in care.
- See how AI can be used to relieve the burdens on physicians and health care workers.
- John Halamka, MD, president, Mayo Clinic Platform
- Michael Howell, MD, chief clinical officer/deputy chief health officer, Google
- Edward Lee, MD, executive vice president and chief information officer, The Permanente Federation; associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group
- Vivian Lee, MD, president of Health Platforms, Verily
- Fatima Paruk, MD, chief health officer and senior vice president, Salesforce
- Stephen M. Parodi, MD, (moderator), executive vice president of External Affairs, Communications and Brand, The Permanente Federation; associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group