Becker’s Health IT + Digital Health + RCM Annual Meeting
October 4 - October 7
Over 250 speakers from hospitals and health systems will join Becker’s Healthcare to discuss disruption and innovation in health care and how to best improve care, enhance operational efficiency and address financial challenges. The 7th Annual Health IT + Digital Health + RCM Meeting: “The Future of Business and Clinical Technologies” will occur from October 4 to 7, 2022, in Chicago and online. The Permanente Federation’s chief information officer, Edward Lee, MD, is scheduled to speak at a keynote panel on Oct. 5.
- Jeff Gautney, chief information officer, RUSH Health System
- Edward Lee, MD, associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group; executive vice president and chief information officer, The Permanente Federation
- Andrea Daugherty, interim chief information officer and director, Security and Infrastructure, Dell School of Medicine and UT Health Austin
- Wasif Rasheed, executive vice president, chief revenue and growth officer, Providence
- Jean Bryll, vice president, Revenue Cycle, RWJ Barnabas Health