thINc360 — Prioritizing DE&I: Act Now
May 24 @ 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
thINc360 – The Healthcare Innovation Congress brings together executives across all sectors of health care to discuss pressing issues facing the industry and strategies to accelerate innovation and transformation. Join peers and identify ways to truly make an impact on an individual’s health and well-being, close care gaps, contain rising health care costs, and move towards value-based care.
Speaking at the event, Nancy Gin, MD, regional medical director of quality and clinical analysis for Southern California Permanente Medical Group and executive vice president and chief quality officer with The Permanente Federation, will take part in a panel — “Prioritizing DE&I: Act Now” — on Tuesday, May 24, from 5:30-6:15 p.m. ET, at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor in Maryland.
Topics covered in the panel will include:
- Perspectives on approaches to heighten DE&I efforts in health care
- The intersection of DE&I and SDoH programs to solve ethnic and racial disparities and remove health inequities
- Innovative partnerships and cross-sector collaboration to promote diversity and inclusivity within an organization and the community
- Nancy Gin, MD, regional medical director of quality and clinical analysis for Southern California Permanente Medical Group; executive vice president and chief quality officer with The Permanente Federation
- Karen Dale, RN, market president for AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia; chief diversity, equity, and inclusion manager for AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies