- This event has passed.
thINc360 — Care coordination during COVID times and beyond
May 23, 2022 @ 11:25 am - 12:10 pm
thINc360 – The Healthcare Innovation Congress brings together executives across all sectors of health care to discuss pressing issues facing the industry and strategies to accelerate innovation and transformation. Join peers and identify ways to truly make an impact on an individual’s health and well-being, close care gaps, contain rising health care costs, and move towards value-based care.
Speaking at the event, Vivian Reyes, MD, regional medical director of hospital operations, The Permanente Medical Group, will join a panel — “Care Coordination During COVID Times and Beyond: Strategies to Reduce Hospital Readmissions and Improve Outcomes” — on Monday, May 23, from 11:25 a.m.-12:10 p.m. ET, at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor in Maryland.
Topics covered in the panel will include:
- Explore innovative approaches to deliver high-quality timely care within and beyond the hospital walls
- Leverage technology, digital apps, and wearables to engage patients throughout the care journey and minimize ER visits
- Examine the importance of asking medication- and non-clinical/SDoH- related questions to better treat patients
- Utilize community resources and social workers to respond to patient needs in a timely manner and limit unnecessary hospital visits
- Mark Green, vice president of Care Management, Oschner Health Network
- Michael Lalor, MD, chief medical officer, Trellis Supportive Care
- Vivian Reyes, MD, national physician leader, Advanced Care at Home, Kaiser Permanente; regional medical director, Hospital Operations, The Permanente Medical Group
- Merrill Goozner (moderator), independent journalist, GoozNews