thINc360 — Digital innovation to reimagine the consumer experience
May 25 @ 8:50 am - 9:40 am
thINc360 – The Healthcare Innovation Congress brings together executives across all sectors of health care to discuss pressing issues facing the industry and strategies to accelerate innovation and transformation. Join peers and identify ways to truly make an impact on an individual’s health and well-being, close care gaps, contain rising health care costs, and move towards value-based care.
Speaking at the event, Edward Lee, MD, associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group; and executive vice president, information technology, and chief information officer, The Permanente Federation; will take part in a panel — “Digital Innovation to Reimagine the Consumer Experience and Deliver Care at the Right Place and Time” — on Wednesday, May 25, from 8:50 -9:40 a.m. ET, at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor in Maryland.
Topics covered in the panel will include:
- Strategies to adopt a customer-centric approach to engaging patients/members
- Leveraging digital tools to enable real-time engagement and enhance the overall experience
- Navigating the digital boom: Choosing the right virtual technology and applications to improve member/patient experience and outcomes
- Creating a “digital home” to serve diverse populations including Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries
- Securing leadership buy-in to invest in innovation and transformation
- Accelerating and sustaining digital health innovation to enhance individual and community health and well-being
- Diana “Dee” Cruz, chief operating officer, BMC HealthNet Plan
- Edward Lee, MD, executive vice president, Information Technology, and chief information officer, The Permanente Federation; associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group
- Onyeka Nchege, senior vice president, chief information officer, Novant Health
- Amy West, head of U.S. Digital Transformation and Innovation, Novo Nordisk
- Dan Sweeney, (moderator), vice president, healthcare, Relay Network