- This event has passed.
COVID-19 and physician wellness: the path forward
March 30 @ 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
From the outset of the pandemic, physicians and other health care professionals have navigated long hours in the hospital away from family, additional patient workloads, and daily fears of becoming seriously ill or dying from COVID-19. As a result, the medical community has come together in many ways to support each other and heal.
For Doctors’ Day 2021, The Permanente Federation will host a special webinar where you can join a discussion on physician well-being with the following focus:
- How can physician burnout be prevented during the pandemic?
- What programs have the Permanente Medical Groups implemented to support their doctors and health care workers?
- How can leaders promote a safe environment for discussing mental health?
- Why do some doctors working in an integrated care system fare better than others?
- How can the well-being of physicians and health care workers be monitored post-pandemic?
- Richard S. Isaacs, MD, FACS, co-CEO, The Permanente Federation; CEO and executive director, The Permanente Medical Group; president and CEO, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
- Ramin Davidoff, MD, co-CEO, The Permanente Federation; executive medical director and chairman, Southern California Permanente Medical Group; chairman and CEO, The Southeast Permanente Medical Group; chairman and CEO, Hawaii Permanente Medical Group
- Dawn Clark, MD, chief wellness officer, Southern California Permanente Medical Group
- Ellie Farahabadi, MD, associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group
- Stephen M. Parodi, MD, (moderator), executive vice president of External Affairs, Communications and Brand, The Permanente Federation; associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group
Seating is limited; register to attend this free event. The deadline to sign up is 5 p.m. PT on Monday, March 29.