- This event has passed.
NEHI’s Vaccine Summit Series Panel with Imelda Dacones, MD
January 27 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
COVID-19 vaccines are key to ending the pandemic. Now that 2 vaccines have received emergency use authorizations, and with several other promising vaccines close behind, vaccine distribution, administration, and uptake have become critical.
Join Imelda Dacones, MD, president and CEO, Northwest Permanente; and chair, National Permanente Executive Committee, The Permanente Federation; and other experts as they share their initial experiences with vaccine administration and discuss their strategies as the COVID vaccines become available to broader populations in the second and third phases of the immunization campaign. Hear how these experts are addressing the challenges of building vaccine confidence, tracking local immunization status, ensuring uptake of both vaccine doses, and more.
- Imelda Dacones, MD, president and CEO, Northwest Permanente
- Kevin Ban, MD, chief medical officer, Walgreens
- Sree Chaguturu, MD, chief medical officer, CVS/Caremark
- Mike Evans, RPh, MBA, FASHP, vice president/chief pharmacy officer, Geisinger
- Stacy Hall RN, MSN, director of Immunization Program, Louisiana Department of Health
- David McCormick, division director, Indiana Department of Health