Becker’s CEO + CFO Roundtable: The Most Pressing Issues Facing Health Systems in 2021
November 15 @ 6:35 am
Becker’s Healthcare is resuming live events with the 9th Annual CEO+CFO Roundtable. Top executives from hospitals and health systems across the United States will attend this world-class event that includes premier panels, engaging discussions, and peer-to-peer networking. Safety is a top priority and all participants will be required to share proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event. All event attendees will also be required to wear a mask, meeting standards set forth by the city of Chicago.
Speaking at the event, Richard S. Isaacs, MD, FACS, co-CEO of The Permanente Federation and a panel of health care leaders will take part in a keynote panel — “The Most Pressing Issues Facing Health Systems in 2021” — on Monday, November 15, from 8:35 to 9:15 a.m. CT.
- Richard S. Isaacs, MD, FACS, co-CEO, The Permanente Federation; CEO and executive director, The Permanente Medical Group; president and CEO, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
- Jeffrey R. Balser, MD, PhD, dean, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; president and chief executive officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Craig Cordola, chief operating officer, Ascension
- Cliff A. Megerian, MD, FACS, CEO, University Hospitals Health System
- Molly Gamble (moderator), vice president, Editorial, Becker’s Healthcare; editor-in-chief, Becker’s Hospital Review