- This event has passed.
16th Annual World Health Care Congress: Social Determinants of Health Business Strategy
April 29, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
The World Health Care Congress keeps care delivery and payment transformation front and center in its annual conference by sharing strategic initiatives, results, and steps to overcome access and affordability issues while delivering high-value care.
On Monday, April 29, 2019, Permanente Medicine will be featured in a “SDoH Business Strategy” panel entitled: “Target Housing Insecurity with a Holistic Approach to Improve Outcomes and Reduce Costs.” Hear how health organizations have created a system of care and services that links members to social supports, including housing access, food banks, and other services. You’ll also learn how to proactively identify high-cost, high-need members to benefit from coordinated services.
- Joyce C. Liu, MD, Medicaid medical director, Northwest Permanente
- Daniel Malone, executive director, Downtown Emergency Service Center
- Jo Ellen McNamara, national director of Housing Partnerships, my Connections Housing, United Healthcare
- Myeta Moon, director of Health, United Way Worldwide
- Celia Smooth (moderator), director of Housing, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
This session is accredited by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians.
- Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008 United States + Google Map
- World Congress