16th Annual World Health Care Congress: Front Line Leadership
April 30 @ 1:35 pm - 2:20 pm
The World Health Care Congress keeps care delivery and payment transformation front and center in its annual conference by sharing strategic initiatives, results, and steps to overcome access and affordability issues while delivering high-value care.
On Tuesday, April 30, 2019, Permanente Medicine will be featured in a “Front Line Leadership” panel entitled: “Workforce Strategies that Empower Interdisciplinary Teams and Leaders.” The session will include:
- Discussion on how to create an effective interdisciplinary team to support front line leaders as they move from clinical to administrative leadership
- Exploring how to design this team, structure and roles, for success thereby enabling your own – how can all members work at the top of their skill sets?
- Gaining new perspective on how to lead inclusively and promote diversity on your teams
- Develop innovative leadership and workforce strategies to support interdisciplinary teams and their leaders
- Imelda Dacones, MD, president and chief executive officer of Northwest Permanente
This session is accredited by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians.