- This event has passed.
Permanente Live: Health care’s quest for an AI strategy
September 26, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Artificial intelligence (AI) may just be the most hyped innovation this century, with companies scrambling for the next big application or investors funneling billions into a potential Holy Grail of machine learning. Health care isn’t immune from the attraction to transform care delivery with AI. Last year, health AI companies raised a record $12 billion in funding. But a healthy dose of skepticism should be paired with scientific evidence to develop the best use of AI-powered applications or systems to care for patients.
Join this complimentary Permanente Live webinar, “Health care’s quest for an AI strategy,” on September, 26, 2022 (Monday) at 9:30 a.m. PT/12:30 p.m. ET and hear from industry experts and physician leaders.
- Learn how industry leaders view the role of AI in health care.
- Hear what questions need to be asked to ensure proper assessment of AI programs.
- Learn how leading organizations such as Kaiser Permanente, Mayo Clinic, Salesforce, Verily, and Google are incorporating AI in care.
- See how AI can be used to relieve the burdens on physicians and health care workers.
- John Halamka, MD, president, Mayo Clinic Platform
- Michael Howell, MD, chief clinical officer/deputy chief health officer, Google
- Edward Lee, MD, executive vice president and chief information officer, The Permanente Federation; associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group
- Vivian Lee, MD, president of Health Platforms, Verily
- Fatima Paruk, MD, chief health officer and senior vice president, Salesforce
- Stephen M. Parodi, MD, (moderator), executive vice president of External Affairs, Communications and Brand, The Permanente Federation; associate executive director, The Permanente Medical Group