8th Annual Becker’s Health IT+Digital Health+RCM Annual Meeting: “What Healthcare Needs Most From Digital Tech in the Next Decade”
October 4 @ 1:25 pm - 2:05 pm
The 8th Annual Becker’s HIT+DH+RCM Conference features more than 460 elite health care executives sharing insights on how to adapt to the latest trends. Topics include digital transformation, telehealth, clinician burnout, the revenue cycle, cybersecurity, and artificial intelligence. This event provides a glimpse into the C-suite discussions occurring at health systems across the country and clear action items for attendees to improve their organization. A panel, “What Healthcare Needs Most From Digital Tech in the Next Decade,” will feature Permanente physician leader Edward Lee, MD.
- Edward Lee, MD, executive vice president and chief information officer, The Permanente Federation
- Aaron Miri, senior vice president and chief digital and information officer, Baptist Health
- Brad Reimer, chief information officer, Sanford Health
- BJ Moore, chief information officer and executive vice president, Real Estate Strategy and Operations, Providence
- Scott Becker, JD, founder, Becker’s Healthcare; Partner, McGuire Woods LLC